Yes, You Can Add Raw CBD Oil To Your Green Smoothie
Looking for a way to switch up your green routine? Want to feel be more healthy, relaxed, maybe even become pain-free?
Here’s one of our favorite recipes to harness the goodness of nature for good health.
- 1 cup of unflavored coconut water
- 4 stalks organic dino kale (or a handful of baby kale)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 lemon, peel removed
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled if not organic)
- 1/8 c frozen pineapple (if unfrozen, also add 3 ice cubes)
- 1/2 inch of ginger, peeled
- 1/2-1 full dropper of CBD Oil
- Add all ingredients except the CBD oil to a high-powered blender and blend for 60 seconds or until fully liquefied.
- Pour into a glass, add 1/2 to a full dropper of CBD with olive oil and stir.
Here are some good CBD Oils to use in your smoothie:
- 300mg CBD Oil
- 600mg CBD Oil
- 1000mg CBD Oil
- 2000mg CBD Oil
- 4000mg CBD Oil
- Hemplucid Tincture Hemp Seed Oil – 500mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Hemp Seed Oil – 1500mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 1000mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 1500mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 250mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 500mg
Recipe by CW
Check our Latest products!
WHAT’S YOUR #1 HEALTH GOAL?
When you sign up for our email list today, you also get 3 eBooks free: